Friday, April 24, 2009

Getting My Feet Wet

My first post on the blog. The blog that I created almost a year ago. Back when I wasn't working and right before my big trip up north. I have to admit I created this puppy and then let it intimidate me. Ah, there's the reason it has taken me almost a year to post on here.

Now with the gentle pushing from my friend Elaine, I am going to give this blogging a try. I know I've got plenty to say, if I can just keep from getting frustrated while trying to figure out the blogging world. Not to mention my fear of forgetting how to spell and write. Being married to man who not only has a brilliant mind but also a massive knowledge of what I call million dollar words, punctuation skills, and the ability to not write a run-on sentence can also be a little intimidating. I blame it all on spell check and texting! That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Today is Friday. That means date night. I'm going to go flower shopping when I get off. My first flower purchase of the year. Today is a good day!

Ok E, it's not much but it's a start!

No comments: