Monday, May 28, 2012

Spam Anyone?

Have you ever taken a minute and really looked at your spam email folder?  Mine seems to think I am single and in need of meeting someone.  Mr. Spam doesn't seem to care who... man or woman... one rich to take care of me or one for me to take care, (that one cracks me up!).  He also seems to think I have an issue with belly fat, that I need to read bible quotes, that I need to acquire some insurance, and enlarge parts of my anatomy.  I'm guessing not my belly!  Sometimes scrolling through the spam folder makes me giggle!


These photos were taken during my visit to NYC.  I saw several of these guys on the streets, and thought we don't have this back home.... hmmmm, this could be a job for Matt!!  At the time he was looking for a job and I thought this could be a new career path for him. Of course, he wasn't so crazy about the idea.

My new love, wood veener from Studio Calico!  Combined with Mr. Huey.   **sigh**




A big thank you to all of the men and women who are serving and have served our country.  Wishing you all a safe Memorial Day.

6 comments:

courtney said...

The funniest spam I ever got was the "Bank of Scotland" asking me to update my account information on "their website." Yeah, um, if I didn't fall for it when "my own bank" sent me that email.....
Love the layout, the little bike embellies and stamps, the map, the colours, the spritzing....you did an awesome job!
Kids - they never take career suggestions from their parents seriously! ;)

Susan said...

I can't tell you how much much I just love love love this layout! Everything from the misting to the veneers to the stamping to the bicycle paper! Everything! It's super awesome!!!

Melissa said...

Love this! The misting is awesome and complements the papers and layout so well! Love the journaling too. :)

Staci said...

Wow,beautiful LO! Love the misting and title letters! Have a great day!

Sondra said...

I like your misting, of course.... but those wooden bikes are THE BOMB!!!

I like reading titles of my spam filter... out loud to my co-worker. 'Cuz I need a new job, watch, and wee-wee too. Ahhh... those Internet people know me so well... LOL!

Paula Calvanico said...

My spam is absurd. Milf's Nigerian Prince's leaving money.

Great lo, love what you've been doing.