Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Did you know....

...that if you actually get out of bed when your alarm goes off in the morning, instead of hitting the snooze button... not only are you not rushing around like a crazed woman, but you actually have time to do something you've been needing or wanting to do.... like get a blog post up!   Who knew! I think I may be on to something here!  Of course, I'm expecting to hit a wall about 3pm and be in need of a nap.


Another layout from our Vegas trip. I'm making progress here. 

I used mostly Stampin Up Supplies here.  The wood veneer car is from Studio Calico.  Those are my new obsession.  Document tag from my Project Life stash. The letters are thickers.







Gotta bounce my peeps!  How frustrating would it be to get up on time, not having hit the snooze button 5 times like normally, and still be late for work!  It's all good though.... I'm off the next 4 days!  Gotta love that!   Have a great day!

6 comments:

Sondra said...

I'm so proud!!! I find that the earlier I get up, the more I try to accomplish (& do!) and the later I end up leaving anyway. But blog posting is nothing to sneeze at! Very impressive!!!

And I love the little car. And the buttons with the twine. And look at you with white space AND journaling. Again - let me just say how proud I am of you!!!


XOXOXO

courtney said...

Another winner! Love the colours, the patterns, that pleated ribbon..Glad to see you getting your trip documented!
P.S. Good job, waking with your alarm! I can't trust myself with the snooze button, either!

Momentsinpics said...

Another great page!!! Great idea raiding your Project Life stash!! I keep mine separate and never even thought about it, but now. . . . :)
Love seeing all your pages!

Melissa said...

Ah, I love this one too! The title is perfect, and I love the way you arranged everything!

Good for you not hitting the snooze button! :)

Susan said...

That green trim is awesome, and works so well with your paper selections! very cute LO!

Paula Calvanico said...

Lady you are on a roll ; ) believe it or not I don't hit the snooze button. I don't know what the hell is happening to me.