Saturday, October 17, 2009

Where's a good title when you need one?

Hello Everyone!
I am up early on a Saturday morning, and can't seem to think of a clever title for my post! Will be pulling out shortly and heading to my mom & dad's house. My mother had surgery on Monday, back surgery, and will be needing help for several several weeks. She is doing really well though. I am so thankful for that! So this morning I'm first going to Wichita Falls, picking up the boy.... who has just gotten over the flu... heading to the country to do "mommy do's", then back to Wichita Falls. Hoping I'm not to terribly tired because I'd sure like to go and look for some new curtains for the kitchen.

Our kitchen, now that's been a job. For the last month or longer it's been torn apart. I've scrapped wallpaper for so long I could have sworn I was going to scrap through to the outside! Then David textured it for me, and now paint paint paint. I really think the kitchen has to be the worst room in the house to paint. So much trim and then the cabinets. Our kitchen has 3 doors and 3 windows in it, so that's some work! It's almost done though. Thinking I can get the table back in there tonight! WooHoo!

I did a little scrapbooking last weekend. Was really going on one layout and then stopped to go take pictures of David and the guys. They've been working on recording some new songs and needed pictures. They are doing really good and people seem to like the songs. I'll have to put a link up here so you can go listen for yourself. Anyway, after I came home from taking pictures I got a little side tracked and never got back in my scraproom again. Then it was Monday!

I did go and pick up my pictures of the hot air balloons we saw. Wal-Greens was running one of their specials.... 50 prints for $5.00. So much cheaper than printing them myself. So now, I've got a couple hundred more pictures to add to my stash to be scrapped. Wonder if I'll ever catch up?

Ok, time to hit the road. Two hours from now I should be reaching my mothers! Wishing everyone a fabulous day!

Here are a few pictures from the balloon show we went to a few weeks ago. These pictures do not do them justice. They are so very colorful! Just amazing to see.



How are you liking the monster one? Should have seen us as it was airing up...we were like what on earth?

2 comments:

Paula Calvanico said...

Ooooohhhh, that one is so cute!! I'm scared to go in those things. I don't like the fact that you're just out there. Would you?

Luv ya P

courtney said...

If I had my choice, I'd want to go up in the monster balloon.