Thursday, March 4, 2010

3 Favorite Book Characters Slide show

Paula's cj is all about your favorite book characters. That is just perfect for Paula since she loves to read. Let me tell you, when you love to read it's a very good thing having a friend who also loves to read.... she can tell you which books are good! Thanks for all the recommendations Paula... you haven't led me astray yet!





I'm terribly sorry I'm so late in getting the slide show posted. I've had probably the worst migraine for the past week that I've had in years. My husband and my mother are telling me I need to back off the caffeine... I am ignoring them! I even missed work and I never do that! The head is better... not 100% yet, but I'm hoping by the weekend it will be. I've got all these scrappy ideas I'm wanting to try and afraid if I don't soon I'll forget them.

The forgetting is no joking matter either. My memory has gotten so bad. Several months ago I bought a scrap related item. I don't even know what the name of it is.. but I remember buying it! After it came in I was like now why did I buy these? Put them in one of my many drawers thinking I'd never use them. I even saw them a few times looking for something else and each time would pick them up and ask myself...what were you thinking? Well now, I've got this idea..... 'cept I can not find these puppies. I've torn apart my scrap room and still nada! It's driving me insane. And now, that I've gotten this vision in my head.. I can't get it out. Nothing else will work except for these little babies....that I can't find! And the really bad thing... I can't buy anymore cause .....
1- I've promised myself no scrap supplies except whats absolutely necessary until April... and
2- I don't even know what they are called!
Just for the record... I'm blaming Emma! :)

Thanks for looking. Hope the sun is shining in your part of the world!

6 comments:

courtney said...

Awesome! I love, love, love seeing everyone's work all together!
Sorry you've been feeling so crummy, hope your migraines go away.....and if you go off the caffiene, do it slowly. Going cold turkey can wreck as much havoc as maintaining your caffiene high!

Kathi said...

I'd go look in the girls' stash, if I were you! I'm sure one of them knows exactly where that thingamabob is...

Thanks for creating another beautiful slide show of all the pages.

Susan said...

I have some paper missing that I bought back in November, but at least I didn't have anything planned for it. Nice slide show too!

Melissa said...

Thanks Lisa, it's so fun to see the pages in a slide show! I'm glad your head is feeling better and I hope you can scrap this weekend! I think you should check with the girls too :)

Paula Calvanico said...

I am soooo excited!! Look at all the beautiful pgs! What a great job, and such a great slide show. This is the best thing seeing everyone's take on each subject. Again Lisa thank you so very much!

I will always post what I'm reading and a little review for all of ya'll to peek at, my books are one of the 5 things I can't live without ;)

I'm sorry you can't remember where you put your stuff. I know how you feel, 2x I bought a tattered angels mask I already had, and Timmy's distress ink in a color I had. My lss thinks I'm demented. I don't know how to fix it either.

Unknown said...

Well I plead the fifth and thats all I have to say.