Saturday, May 15, 2010

Melissa's CJ

Next in line for our Daily Numbers CJ is Melissa's. If you not ever wandered over to her blog then you are missing out. She is one super uber talented Stampin Whiz! I have to be careful when I go to her blog... she always has something new up and it's always so pretty.. and I'm thinking "Oh I can make that!". So... I order the stuff.... repeatedly! Then it gets added to my someday stack of things to do..... someday. **sigh** You guys know what I'm talking about. Most of you have that someday stack!

Here is the slide show of her album. Pretty great isn't it!


I've got to get busy! I've got more cj pages to get done... do some house cleaning cause Serene will be here next Friday... and I think Jessica is coming this afternoon.

Here's a reminder of the CJ's and order.

Kathi's - 4 things I must take when traveling
Paula's - 3 favorite book characters
Elaine's- 4 things on your door welcome sign
Melissa's - 5 things I can not live without
Serene's - 4 unusual things you've done
Emma's- 3 favorite actors or actresses
Courtney's - 4 things I've repurposed for scrapbooking
Jessica's- 3 reasons why I love summer
Jenn's - 5 reasons I love being a woman
Lisa's - 4 things I miss while I am out of town
Jean's - 4 Verses that have spoken to you



Have a great weekend everyone!

5 comments:

Barb said...

I really enjoyed the slide show. Each one was so different yet so pretty!!! You guys rocked with these.

But someone tell me what a CJ is. Don't know. Have seen it mentioned on MM but never really understood it!!

Paula Calvanico said...

they look beautifu! Thanks for the order reminder.

Hey Barb, a cj is a circle journal album for us scrappers :)

Paula

Melissa said...

I can't wait to have these pages in my hands! Thanks for the slideshow, Lisa.. all the pages look wonderful!

Serene said...

Great job on the slide show. That's so cool how you do that. All the los are just amazingly beautiful and what a cj we are all going to have when this is over.

Jean Turner said...

The pages are PHENOMENAL!!!! I ma y have to redo my pages to make them flow with the others.

I am so excited to be part of this (even if I was a late add-on)!

Thanks to you and Kathi for pulling me in with you lovely ladies!!