Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Ten Things That Make Me Happy!
My friend Susan, who loves the color orange as much as I do, has bestowed upon me (even if it was a few weeks ago)
the Ten Things That Makes Me Happy award! Since right now I am trying to focus on all things happy.. what better time to do this post than now!
Sooooooooo.... here is my list... although there are so many more than 10 things that make me happy!
1. Sunshine, green grass, and flowers blooming!
2. Weekends with nothing to do other than watch chick flicks while I'm scrapping!
3. Matthew's laughter and Jessica's smile. Watching a funny movie with Matt is funnier just because of his laughing.... it's a deep from the belly laugh and just makes me smile! Jessica's smile just lights up her whole face and you can't help but notice just how beautiful she is when she is smiling!
4. Scrapping with Jessica and Emma! I don't even mind them raiding my stash.
5. Motorcycle rides to no where in particular!
6. My Kiara puppy doing her "lets go outside" spin
7. Emails from David. Seeing his name in my inbox never ever fails to put a big smile on my face!
8. New Flip Flops!
9. Turning up the music when I am cleaning house and while no one is there. Dancing around like no one is looking and singing like I'm a star!
10. Sitting at my mom's table with all 4 of the kids... playing cards... everyone trying to talk over each other.... going out before Josh is down! Giggles and squeals... it's perfect!
Now it's my job to pass this one to 3 people.... I looked back to try and make sure I didn't double pick so if you've already been chosen I apologize and as always there is no pressure or obviously a time frame to do this! My 3 to pick are.....