Friday, February 15, 2013

Gossamer Blue January Kit

and, here are my 4 layouts with my January Gossamer Blue kit.  I'm telling you guys, I'm going to get a free album!  These layouts were a little more rushed than I would have liked them to be, and I'm not totally in love with them all, but, it's all good!  Most of last weekend was spent making baby shower invitations, and not working on my layouts, so I had to hurry hurry.

The exciting part about it, there are 4 pages to go in 4 different albums! That my friends is progress! 
I'm back to handwriting on most of my layouts.  There is nothing at all I like about my writing, because I can not seem to make myself slowdown enough to have it neat, but, it's me, it's always been this way, and one day I believe my family will look back, see that writing and smile.  I think this, because when I find things with my Grandmothers writing, it makes me smile.


The New Mexico trip with my family.


                                                   One for the new house album.


                                             
                                                Woot Woot, the Sr. Album!!



                                               Let's go to Vegas and get married album!


AND, in case you missed this on my facebook!  The grandpups have been spending lots of time at our house over the last couple of months.  Seems someone got into my scrappy supplies, so we had to make a sign for her momma to see what happened.  She really is a sweet little doll!  And seriously, does she not look just a little remorseful!

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!

7 comments:

Kathi said...

You are a lean, mean, scrappin' machine! Yes, you will get that free album at this rate. I love this kit you are using with all the gold accents. You go girl!

courtney said...

Lovin' all that you're creating! And quite a bit jealous of your numbers. I've been a little mojo-less these days, with lots of creating that needs to be done!
That shopping one is too cute and oh, so funny! The trims on the top kinda look like store-front awnings. Very cool.
Keep up all the good work!

Susan said...

You've been busy! Do I spot a "Saturday" cut out from your new machine?That's so cute1 And you used the diamond wood veneers too.

I haven't been feeling the gold trend, but I'm really liking the Sr prom layout....dressed up with the banners, wood veneers, the green, the misting!

And the next time you go shopping with Mom and Jan, take me! You will leave that store with your new purse! Imma make sure of it!

Staci said...

I thought I commented on this post! Getting forgetful in my old age, LOL. I love love love this page! The sparkly goodness really draws the eye!

Sondra said...

Love the gold and the enjoy tag and the saturday title and the shopping journaling and the veneers everywhere and just EVERYTHING!!!

So proud of you, Girlie Girl!

Paula Calvanico said...

Lisa, love love love, and the lo from your trip with your mom and aunt is awesome. Love the pics in it!

Oh boy, Desirae had texted me a pic of a yorkie that said " I pee'd on your bed cuz I'm the only baby allowed in this house mommy."

Melissa said...

I love those veneers! Great layouts, I especially like your layering in the Sr. Prom one. Go you on getting layouts done!

And I love the sign! Too cute!