Friday, April 25, 2014

find myself

 
in a bit of a quandary, and I don't like it.  I'm a talker.  as if some of you didn't know that.  I can talk all day long, if I'm in the mood.  talking is good for the soul, the brain, and the heart.  oh and your nerves too!  there is a person, that while I don't see them often, our lives are connected. this person does not like me. period! I'm not sure why, I think I know why, but most likely they would tell me I've got it wrong, if they would talk to me! I've tried. I've reached out. I've made gestures. nothing, I get nothing back, except ignored. ok fine, you don't like me, that is ok, but could we at least try and be civil to each other!!! I think if we could just communicate a little, get things out in the open, we might find it was just a huge misunderstanding. she still doesn't have to like me, but she could sure be a grownup about it!  I know I just need to pray about it, and let go of it!
 
A bit of good news!!  Everyone remember Jan 2013, when David was suddenly let go from his job, after the dealerships were bought out and the new owner was cleaning house??  David was let go, because they didn't like him! (what is with people not liking us??)  anyway, that guy who bought the dealership, well he was using company/investor money, to buy and furnish his home. take his large family to Disney World. he and his wife took a few vacations.  in 8 months he about had them all bankrupt. it was a mess!  the dealership sold again, a few months ago. the new owners called David. he starts back next week.  do you all know what that means???? it means he will be home before 7pm at night, way before, AND, he will be cooking dinner again, not me!  can I get a woohoo!!  it's really great news for us. there are plans for him to step into an upper management role, and I can't even begin to tell you how much he is looking forward to it.  
 
and now, a few pictures from a couple weekends ago.  went out with Matt, Kristin, and the cupcake.
the pictures I really really wanted, it just didn't work, the cupcake needed a nap and was cranky! when she gets her stubborn on, it's just not going to happen.  always another day, and my camera isn't going anywhere!
 




 
 

4 comments:

Paula Calvanico said...

Oh Lisa, I love talking too! When I get mad at John and say, I'm not talking to you he says, Promise? And then it only last for about 10 seconds because I can't shut up!

There's nothing worse than trying to men a relationship but your gestures are thwarted. The issue is with them, so try to have peace about it.

Awesome news about David! So happy for you! I love you photography, what beautiful pics your taking. Your granddaughter is beyond precious, what a gift to be able to take such fantastic pictures of them all. I LOVE that tutu pic, eat that cupcake right up!

courtney said...

Congrats to David on getting his job back....plus a promotion! Yay!
As for your "friend" troubles, I've got nothing really to say but good luck! Some people just don't want to play nice, no matter what....so sad!
Love, love, love your photos! Every single one of them here! Simply amazing work.
Also, congrats to Matt and Kristin!

Staci said...

Wonderful news and cute pics! Have a great week!

Sondra said...

So happy about David's job. What wonderful news!!!

And such gorgeous pictures. You must have the cutest grandkid in the world! Please, keep sharing the pictures with us!!!