Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My BIG news of the week!

Oh my goodness, I can't believe I forgot to share this. I guess in all my excitement of hanging with Serene and Carrie I forgot.

MATT GOT A JOB! He started Monday, so today is his 3rd day. When I spoke to him on Monday evening things sounded great! I'm so happy for him. He was really getting down over it.

Still no pics to upload but am hoping for this evening. Ok more like tomorrow. Tonight David will be home so I probably wont get to them. Plus still trying to get things organized in the scrap room. Also having to take inventory since I was with sticky fingers Carrie!

Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

Paula Calvanico said...

That Carrie, what did she pilfer while she was with you? Organize, whats that? I still don't kmow half the stuff I have!

So glad about Matt! I know that is a weight off of your shoulders!

Love P