Monday, February 7, 2011

Memory Makers Magazine Blog Bounce - Who Do You Love!

Welcome to the Memory Makers Magazine Blog Bounce

Our theme for February is "Who Do You Love"!

You should have arrived here from Wendy Smedley, but if not, then click on the Memory Maker Magazine button below for a full list of the hop participants and to start at the beginning!



To know me is to LOVE ME! Today our Ozzy is exactly who I love, inspite of all his bad habits! Looking at that face you wouldn't think he could be anything but loveable!

There's some inking going on here along with several tickets used as embellies. I just can't seem to get enough of the tickets these days. They are ending up on almost all of my layouts. Of course it wouldn't be one of my layouts without the printed paper layering. I tryed not to, but just couldn't help myself. I did cover some chipboard in this layout, that's something I don't seem to do much of. I also used my new letterpress plate from Stampin Up!, although I have most of it hidden with the layering... but I'm loving it!



Supplies used include
Paper: We R Memory Keepers, Bazzill, Cosmo Cricket, DCWV & Stampin Up!
Bling: Paper Studio & Imaginisce ; Letters: Sassafras & Thickers
Tickets: Tim Holtz & SEI ; Chipboard: Maya Road
Ribbon: Stampin Up! ; Journaling Sprout: Jillibean Soup
I hope you've enjoyed your stop at my blog and seeing into the world of the Oz-monster!

Now it's time to hop over to the fabulous Susan's blog!

8 comments:

Lora Oliver said...

Oh, Oz-Dog, I love your exploits and that face is to die for. To know you is certainly to love you and I am so glad that your momma created such a cute LO featuring you.

Susan said...

Lisa, I don't believe that dog has done any of those things. He looks so innocent. Love your LO, what a great mix of colors!

Melissa said...

Fluffy agrees... there's NO way Ozzy does those things! She has *never* done any of those things as well.. she thinks! :)

Love all the layering and the mix of colors! Such cute pictures of Ozzy, too!

Serene said...

I love this lo. The colors, layering, the tickets, even the crown is fab! Good for you using your letter press. I can see it under there. Super job! Ozzy is just too cute...that's probably what saves him when he does naughty things. I know all too well! I have Gizmo!!!!

Elaine. said...

you can't help but love a heart breaker face, even if they do destroy the house, yard, car...great layout

Paula Calvanico said...

Look at how cute he is. I'll tell ya, if they weren't so cute....

great lo!

ellen s. said...

loving that crown! what a cute pooch!

Kerry said...

Cute layout and adorable dog! :)