Friday, December 11, 2009

New Blog Alert!

Just wanted to share with everyone a couple of new blogs that I've added to my frequent visit list.
One is Jenn's... it's titled momentsinpic... and you can find it in my list to the right. She is a very talented young lady, who's faith in the Lord is very inspiring. Over the last year she has sent me a few scrap related gifts that I just love. I believe I've put pics of them on here. Her creations always make me go.. WOW! Check out her blog... I have faith that in some of her upcoming posts she will manage to WOW me again!
Another new blog on the block is Melissa's.... titled Stamping with Melissa. She is a Stampin Up Rep and makes some of the most amazing cards. She is truly a delightful young woman who I am proud to call my friend. I've had the pleasure of being on the receiving end of some her cards in this last year.. while my cards are not yet of the quality hers are, without her my cards would still have that 5 yr old look to them.
While you are at it...be sure and check out the blogs from my scrappin sista's!
Mia Sogni Dolci, Divita Knies Art, and Courtney Embellished. Three very talented ladies who always manage to make me giggle!
Here's a reminder for Tim Holtz's 12 Tags of Christmas. He's on tag 10 today I think. I haven't been able to spend much time looking at the tags this week, which means I've missed out on possibly winning the daily prize...but I know I'll be there some this weekend.
Speaking of Tim Holtz... those of you that know me know how I love his stuff! I had a box arrive at my house this week... was there when I got home from work... and I KNOW that it has some of the stamps in it that he uses along with maybe a couple of other things... and I can't have it! I mean I know it's there and I have to look at the brown box every day knowing that I can't get in it because it's a Christmas present! Don't you just think that goes beyond cruel?
Go now... check out the other blogs.... get inspired!
Remember to look around and enjoy the little things in life.

1 comment:

Paula Calvanico said...

OMG, can you just die over his tags, I think somehow, I need to try and make at least one!

Thank you for the mention, you inspire me to always do my best. Luv you!