Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Spring is in the Air!

Here are the circles I rec'd from the circle swap I was in. They are just so colorful. I think we had two drop from our group so our hostess made 3 of the ones I rec'd back.

Would love to know what she used to cut these patterns with. It's fantastic. I'm so loving the way she added the square on the side. What a neat take on this. And do you see the tiny little pearls?

Isn't that just the cutest little bird paper. Would be perfect to use on a layout
with hummingbirds!

Love these colors. You just look at it and it makes you think spring.

I didn't even know they made buttons in these colors. I have to find them. And I love this paper! Not sure you can see it in the picture, but on the right side of the square is the word spring.

The blues in this one are so pretty. The bigger circle is actually a lighter blue than what shows in the picture and inked around the edges. The letters are foam. I've never used foam letters before. She used some Stickles also I am thinking. It really makes the die cut pop.


Now that I have them, not sure what I will do with them. While I really want to use them I sure hate to cover them up with pictures.

I'm really thinking we just may have to do a swap on MM of these. They are just to cute, so simple to make, and I need more!

Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

They are just wonderful and I don't blame you for not wanting to cover them up with pictures. Yes you need to do it on MM...start there isn't any going on right now anyways...go for it! I want in if you do.

Anonymous said...

Wow, some great ideas. Sounds like a wonderful swap. Yes, it's hard to cover them up, wonder what pics you are going to use?
TFS
Elaine

Lora Oliver said...

These are super cute and I can't wait to make some.