Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Been A Long Time

Hello friends! Wow, can you believe how long it's been since I posted. I know... terrible. Wish I could say I've been out busy creating or making millions... or even moving into my new dream home...but that's not it. I have to admit I have an addiction. That's the first step right, to admit there is a problem. My new addiction is FarmTown. Yes, a silly game about farming crops. You would have thought I got enough of that growing up right? Guess not. I don't even really understand what the fascination about it all is, except that right now David is beating me in points. See, you take a few minutes off to scrap or do laundry and your husband just plows right ahead of you!

I have been creating in the last few days. Working on my swaps and have some things to share with you all. Just need to get pictures taken. I got some new card candy in and fell in love with it. I also got several of mine back due to people dropping out I am guessing. I hate that, but what are you going to do? So, I'm going to turn it into something positive and pass it on to a few friends. Sharing the love.

While I don't have any pictures of scraps and swaps to share right now.. I do have David's Father's Day gift from Matt & Jess. Any of you that know me well, know what David's first love is, so you can imagine how much he likes this. As a matter of fact he even went and bought the batteries for it! You did good kids!








For those of you who know the clock story... you will be happy to know that this clock is now hanging in my living room! How about that!

Here's a picture of Josh. He likes to make funny faces when we take his picture! So maybe this will cure him! Josh had to leave for awhile but hopefully he will be home soon. I know we've missed him at the last couple of get-togethers we've had. I do so love picking on him. He's a good sport and puts up with me! Miss and love you Josh!


That's it for now. Not much after being gone all this time I know... but farming is hard work and takes lot of long hours! What can I say.

2 comments:

Paula Calvanico said...

Oh my goodness, I'm starting to wonder if we're going to need an intervention here! Come on, farming, now a game about being a savvy shopper, whooo hoooo! Heehee.

Love that clock, your kids are great! Will be waiting for you to post pics of your swap goodies.

Love ya, Paula

courtney said...

Love the clock, perfect gift. I remember seeing a Trading Spaces show where they decorated a room using vinyl albums as "wallpaper." Oooops, maybe I shouldn't have mentioned that....
Get off the virtual farm Lisa, and get back to creating!